Hakone – Sakura Tours
Beautiful nature reserve Fuji-Hakone-Izu spread over an area of nearly 1000 sq km. far his the pearl is sacred to the Japanese mount Fuji with a height of 3776 meters. It is the highest mountain peak in Japan. Praised in poems and songs, captured by the brush of talented artists majestic peak of the irresistibly beautiful. In July-August it is completely freed from snow and available for climbing. Translated into Russian language “Fuji” means “wealthy warrior”. At the peak dormant since 1708, the volcano is a Shinto Shrine.
Close to the top of the adjacent mountainous countryside of Hakone. In ancient times there was a giant conical volcano, which in a result chain geological changes turned into a group of small volcanoes, now extinct. In Hakone, however, still preserved the traces of volcanic activity in the form of a facing surface of the hot sulfur springs. Here is a beautiful volcanic lake Asino-Ko (Reed lake). In its waters in good weather, as is reflected in the mirror as if admiring its beauty Fuji.
The Izu Peninsula, which became part of the protected natural Park in 1955, mineral rich hot springs. Its southern part is famous for its beautiful coastline and magnificent sandy beaches with azure sea water.
Excursion to Hakone
– the peace Park and viewing platform with unforgettable views of mount Fuji. A picturesque Park of peace was established in the foothills of mount Fuji in 1964 by means of the owner of the network of stores-trade “Santoku” Mr. Friend. The Park is home to several Buddhist temples, among which stands out the white stone tower Bassari in the form of an inverted stupa. With four sides it is decorated with sculptural images of the Buddha. Next to the peace Bell is an observation platform, from where in good weather you can enjoy the magnificent views of mount Fuji.
– national Park Hakone is beautiful at any time of the year. In the spring of its main decoration is the blooming Sakura (Japanese cherry). In summer you can find respite from the scorching heat of the cities. Autumn in the mountains of Hakone blaze red maples. And in winter you can enjoy downhill skiing at a ski resort in the foothills of mount Fuji.
– Owaku-Dani (Great Boiling Valley) with overlooking the surface of hot sulphur springs is popular with tourists popular. In boiling water of geysers boiled eggs, which the locals call “longevity eggs”. According to legend, every egg eaten prolongs life of 7 years.
– the Cable car, equipped with comfortable cabins with all-round visibility, will take You to the pier on the lake.
– a Cruise on a mountain lake Asino-Ko on a boat, stylized as a pirate sailing ship will bring You great fun. From the ship you can enjoy an unforgettable natural views of Hakone. Scenic lake ASHI-Ko is rich with fish. Its maximum depth is 44 meters.